Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy 2012!

The Clark's had a NYE party. It was a black and white masquerade theme. And if anyone knows me, you know I begrudgingly wore a black dress! At least I had cute leopard shoes to stand out a bit.

The night started early and was supposed to end at midnight for me as I was on call at 4 am the next morning!

But like most of the parties with this crew... I didn't turn into a pumpkin at midnight and ended up loosing an earring instead of a glass slipper!

These girls are crazy but I'm glad that we can all be silly together! Candace was my new years kiss since we were the only single ladies there! LOL

All in all it was a fun time...

with good food

great friends

and the perfect way to ring in 2012

And if Christian is right December 2012 isnt' the end of the world it's just the end of the Indians! LOL Funny kid Either way let's make this year count!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment