where the kids had a blast and I got some needed friend time with my favorte Flight attendants!
Did a little bit of hiking in the cool mountains, up to "Heart Rock"
It was the kids first time hiking, and while there were a few slippery spots they only fell a few times
and everytime they got up, dusted off and we continued our adventure... getting acorns and leaves
But the treasure wasn't heart rocke which i forgot to take a picture of but the waterfall and freeeezing water that of course,
they played in. While I snapped away...
Lounging around at home is a must... but if anyone knows me we don't lounge long cuz we still had our 7 hr roadtrip up the coast
to see my sister's new house thats steps away from the beach
we spent our days at the beach playin in the water and our night making smore's in the fireplace.

We even ventured to Capitola for the day about 20 mintues away from my sisters. That even seemed long when we could just walk!
But the buildings and the scenery was just too beautiful to pass up!
I have great kids, amazing family and a job that alows me to enjoy life. I am blessed!
















No comments:
Post a Comment